Home School Office
Minneapolis Public Schools
1250 W. Broadway Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Welcome to MPS Homeschool Services
New homeschoolers need to complete the “Full Report” and return by October 1st. A copy of your child’s immunization record must be included with the report. Testing information must be entered on the report.
The Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction is due by October 1st.
If you wish to claim reimbursement monies for the 2013-2014 school year, you must also submit the
Student Report For Aids to Nonpublic Students. This form must be returned no later than
Homeschool reporting forms to download:
(State Law requires that each home educator must register every year with the district).
1. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Non-accredited Nonpublic School Full Report
3. Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction
4. Student Report For Aids To Nonpublic Students
5. Pupil Immunization Record
6. Health Related Services Parent Letter
7. Special Education Services for Students Attending Nonpublic Schools
8. 2013-2014 Minneapolis Public Schools School Calendar
9. Reimbursement Request For Payment Reimbursement form and Educational Materials Eligible for Acquisition